Welcome to the Shak-Shuka website ("Site"). Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site, which is exclusively governed by Dutch law. Please note that your use of our site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms (the "Agreement").
We may from time to time change the terms and conditions that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time. These terms and conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order.
The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Shak-Shuka on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, "Comments") shall be and remain Shak-Shuka property.
Shak-Shuka takes your privacy seriously.
* Shak-Shuka will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
* Shak-Shuka online collects personal information when you shop and/or register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
* When you place an order at Shak-Shuka online, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
* Shak-Shuka uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
* Any materials sent to Shak-Shuka will be considered confidential and will become the property of Shak-Shuka.
* Shak-Shuka will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Shak-Shuka to provide a product or service to you; (for example: Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you)
* We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the list.
* When you visit shak-shuka.com, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place an order with us.
* After you place an order at Shak-Shuka online, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation regarding your order. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail, email or phone if we have other questions regarding your order.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us or supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right to request further identification or information for credit card processing on any order you place with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.
All prices indicated are including VAT when applicable. At Shak-Shuka we make every effort to provide a full and accurate description and use truthful pictures of the products offered. Obvious errors or mistakes in the site do not bind Shak-Shuka.
All packages with destinations outside of the European Union are subject to possible Customs controls. These controls by Customs and potential delay are dependent on the country. Please contact your local Customs officials if you require more information about controls, delays and fees. All Customs fees, duties and local taxes, if applicable, are the responsibility of the recipient.
Due to high demand, your selected products may become out of stock before your order is processed. If an item becomes unavailable after your order has been confirmed we will notify you by email.
We aim to ship your order out as soon as possible, although sometimes we must wait for an item to come back into stock. Usual delivery time occurs within one week of order placement, but if it goes beyond this timeframe, we will contact you to let you know the status of your order.
You always have the right to return your order to us without any explanation for a refund within 14 days of receiving your order. Please notify Shak-Shuka using our contact form or via email.
All returns must be handled with care, unused, and in their original packaging.Failure to comply will render the return ineligible for a refund/exchange.
The customer is responsible for return shipping charges, and for returning the products within 14 days of your notification of return. When shipping returns, we highly recommend shipping with an insured carrier, as we will not be responsible for lost or missing packages. For returns coming from outside of the European Union, we recommend claiming the "returned goods" at "0" value as any Customs fees that we are subject to will be deducted from the refund. Orders that were eligible for free shipping will be charged for shipping, if after a partial return of the order, it is no longer eligible for free shipping.
Our return address is:
3001 GB, Rotterdam
Shak-Shuka will reimburse the customer within 14 days of receiving the products, using the same means of payment used by the customer whenever possible, or an alternative in agreement between the parties. If a customer opted for a more expensive shipping option than the least expensive one, Shak-Shuka will only reimburse the cost of the least expensive shipping option.
The following products may not be returned: Products manufactured in accordance with the customer’s specifications and products which are for health or hygiene reasons not suitable for being returned, including but not limited to underwear, swimwear, food ware, toothbrushes, pacifiers, portable toilets.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at:
Mail address: Postbus 29055, 3001GB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Phone number: +31 (0)10 476 1252
Offices: Proveniersplein 13B, 3033EB, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Chamber of Commerce number: 24455993
VAT identification number: 2569.90.505.B02